- Represented the Humanitarian Golden Rice Projects at many international events while managing the international ProVitaMinRice Consortium.
- Negotiated and managed the establishment of the Australian Grains Genebank in Horsham, Victoria.
- Managed the establishment of three Managed Environment Facilities across the wheat belt of Australia as well as a series of projects on water productivity traits conducted at the sites.
- Delegate with the Public Research and Regulation Initiative at various international COP-MOP meetings of the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety.
- Member of the Australian delegation to a meeting of the Ad Hoc Technical Advisory Committee to the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture in Delhi.
- Negotiated and managed a more than A$120 million portfolio of prebreeding R&D projects for GRDC.
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR): Roots, Tubers & Bananas Program
- AgriBio: Government of Victoria
- Agricultural Biotechnology Council of Australia (ABCA)
- The Australian National University (ANU)
- The Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR)
- The Grains Research & Development Corporation (GRDC), Australia
- University of Western Australia: Plant Energy Biology Centre of Excellence
- Murdoch University, WA.